Extended producer responsibility, refers to the responsibility for the management of the disposal of products by producers once those products are designated as no longer useful by consumers. Our main objective is to develop an effective and efficient system that takes care of the collection, segregation, and transportation of the material to the waste disposal facility which is approved by the MPCB and CPCB as a PRO Agency. These materials are also used in cement kilns, pyrolysis, for road construction and recycling centers, on the basis of their quality and price.
Your EPR Compliance In Strong Hands!
The Shakti Plastic Industries is Eminent & Leading Service Provider for EPR of plastic waste trusted by over 400+ major brands
of plastic waste diverted from landfills
Rag-pickers empowered PAN India
Esteemed brands associated
ULB tie-ups PAN India
Disposal Centres PAN India
Sustainable products delivered
Sustainable products to be developed from MLP
upcoming recycling facilities
- Process starts with registration at CPCB/SPCB by submission of relevant documents required by CPCB which mainly consist of an action plan, agreement, certificates, licenses, etc.
- Next step starts with the role of authorised waste management agency to collect back agreed volume of post consumer plastic waste in a period of 1 year from desired location and recycle or dispose it safely as per CPCB/SPCB guidelines.
- Waste collection agency will present relevant documents for proof of waste collection activity
- On behalf of PIBOM’s agency will submit quarterly report to CPCB.
- After completion of activity final report will be submitted by agency to PIBOM’s