Extended producer responsibility, refers to the responsibility for the management of the disposal of products by producers once those products are designated as no longer useful by consumers. Our main objective is to develop an effective and efficient system that takes care of the collection, segregation, and transportation of the material to the waste disposal facility which is approved by the MPCB and CPCB as a PRO Agency. These materials are also used in cement kilns, pyrolysis, for road construction and recycling centers, on the basis of their quality and price.
EPR Registration and Compliance
The Shakti Plastic Industries is Eminent & Leading Service Provider for EPR of plastic waste trusted by over 400+ major brands
of plastic waste diverted from landfills
State-of-art Recycling plants
Rag-pickers empowered PAN India
Esteemed brands associated
ULB tie-ups PAN India
Disposal Centres PAN India
Sustainable products delivered
Sustainable products to be developed from MLP
upcoming recycling facilities
EPR Registration and Compliance Process
- Process starts with registration at CPCB/SPCB by submission of relevant documents required by CPCB which mainly consist of an action plan, agreement, certificates, licenses, etc.
- Next step starts with the role of authorised waste management agency to collect back agreed volume of post consumer plastic waste in a period of 1 year from desired location and recycle or dispose it safely as per CPCB/SPCB guidelines.
- Waste collection agency will present relevant documents for proof of waste collection activity
- On behalf of PIBOM’s agency will submit quarterly report to CPCB.
- After completion of activity final report will be submitted by agency to PIBOM’s
For EPR Registration with CPCB / EPR Consultation / EPR Compliance fill this form
State Wise Extended Producer Responsibility Rules:
EPR Registration in Maharashtra | Extended Producer Responsibility Services in Uttar Pradesh | Extended Producer Responsibility in Uttarakhand | Extended Producer Responsibility in West Bengal | Extended Producer Responsibility Registration in Andhra Pradesh | Extended Producer Responsibility in Bihar | Extended Producer Responsibility Registration Online in Gujrat | EPR Registration services in Haryana | EPR Registration in Himachal Pradesh | CPCB EPR Registration in Jharkhand | Extended Producers Responsibility (EPR) in Karnataka | Extended Producer Responsibility Services in Kerala | Extended Producers Responsibility (EPR) in Madhya Pradesh | EPR Registration form Manipur | CPCB EPR Registration in Meghalaya | Extended Producers Responsibility (EPR) in Punjab | Extended Producer Responsibility Services in Mizoram | Extended Producers Responsibility (EPR) in Nagaland | CPCB EPR Registration in Odisha | Extended Producers Responsibility in Rajasthan | Extended Producers Responsibility (EPR) in Sikkim | Extended Producers Responsibility (EPR) in Tamil Nadu | EPR Registration Fees in Telangana | Extended Producers Responsibility (EPR) in Tripura | Extended Producer Responsibility Services in Arunachal Pradesh | EPR Services in Assam | Extended Producers Responsibility (EPR) in Chhattisgarh | CPCB EPR Registration in Goa
Important EPR Rules and Information:
Central Government Rules Regarding Extended Producer Responsibility:
- Guidelines on EPR
- PWM Rules
- Plastic Waste Management Rules, 2016, as amended, 2021
- Plastic Waste Management Rules, 2016, as amended, 2018
- Draft Notification on Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR)
- Centralized Extended Producers Responsibility Portal for Plastic Packaging
- Sample District Environment Plan
- Pollution Control Acts, Rules and Notification
- EPR Authorization under E-Waste Management Rules
- Notice for Producers regarding E-waste Management